- Data we collect may be transferred internationally throughout Blackwood Seven’s organization. We will not sell individual information and will share it only as outlined in this Policy. We may share your information with service providers such as our hosting, email service, analytics, customer service, event or campaign management providers. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us or on our behalf. Before you submit any information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
- We may also partner with other companies that offer products or services related to ours or that host or sponsor related events. We may share your information with these business partners if you express interest in such products, services or events If you provide your personal information to event sponsors at their booths or presentations, you should review their privacy policies to learn how they use personal information.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request or to any third party with your consent to do so. We will have no duty to notify you of such compliance with local law where applicable.
- If Blackwood Seven is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Websites of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Blackwood Seven will not use or share your personal information in ways unrelated to those described above without first notifying you and offering you a choice as to whether or not we may use your personal information in a different manner.
Under the Privacy Data Protection Act and EU privacy directive the data subjects (“You”) have certain rights regarding the personal data collected by Blackwood Seven in relation to your person mention below:
Right to access – You have, under certain conditions, the right to access the data as Blackwood Seven keeps about your person
Right to rectification of data – You have the right to correct errors or omissions in the data Blackwood Seven treats related to your person
Right to deletion – You have, under certain conditions, the right to request deletion of data related to your person. Note that this right does not apply to most legal treatments of personal data. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent to this processing, by which related data are deleted.
Subject to limited treatment – In some cases you have the right to suspend the processing of your personal data. This will apply if the accuracy of the data is questioned, if you want a copy of unlawfully processed data and thus do not want these deleted, if you need to prolong the storage of data longer than the Blackwood Seven’s purpose allows, or if you dispute the right to process your data and such a dispute is not decided.
Right to data portability – You have, in some cases, the right to receive the personal data that Blackwood Seven has collected about your person in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, for the use of transferring your personal data to another data controller
Right to insight – You may, in some cases, object to the processing of your personal data. If you object to the processing of your data, these will no longer be processed unless there are significant legitimate reasons for this or the processing is required for the determination or defense of a legal claim. If your data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to this at any time, resulting in a termination of such processing.
Use of your rights
EU privacy data regulation and/or local law govern your rights related to data privacy. These rights are not absolute rights, but rights that you can exercise depending on how personal data is processed by Blackwood Seven.
Should you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please forward your inquiry via Blackwood Seven’s contact person or DPO, using the contact information in this policy.
Blackwood Seven will assess individual inquiries as soon as possible.
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data to an external authority, such complaints must be forwarded to the supervisory authority of your EU home country. In Denmark this will be Datatilsynet.
Automatic decisions and profiling
Blackwood Seven may use the data subject’s personal data for profiling or as a basis for automatic decisions.
The data used for automatic decisions are as follows: None